During SHIPtember 2016, Ryan Olsen created a SHIP based mostly on Babylon 5 – the EAS Agamemnon. I stumbled throughout it on the time due to some Lego blogs, and on the finish of the 12 months determined to construct one for myself.
The principal pic is from a render (completed in BlueRender), however this is a number of pics from the as-built mannequin, full with stickers:
And from the rear:
More pics together with renders and WIP pics in my Flickr album.
Stats-wise, it is about 95cm (~117 studs) lengthy, 35cm tall and 15cm extensive, utilizing ~4700 bricks, weighing-in at simply over 3.7kg (8.2lb).
I reverse-engineered it from Ryan’s WIP pics in LDD, so clearly credit score for the unique design (and stickers) goes to Ryan, however I do know I solved some issues otherwise and I did the LDD file so I suppose I’ll take a little of the credit score… 😉
Two Word paperwork with pictures supposed for printing on clear or white-backed sticker sheets are in my Bricksafe folder, together with the LDD file.
The construct is roofed in a thread on Eurobricks. It’s really pretty troublesome in elements as a result of the I did not do directions and even use teams in LDD, so it’s a must to use the Hide software to take away elements and determine the construct sequence your self (the LDD-generated directions are junk). Sorry about that, however this was my first large MOC in order that’s simply the way it turned out. Take it as a problem. 😉
There’s one little bit of reinforcement for the rings in a Flickr WIP pic that is not within the LDD file, so examine that (properly, all of them) out!
If you construct it, have a complete lot of enjoyable, and share pics!